marți, 16 septembrie 2008

43th story - slapstick comedy




"is everything ok?
no. it's not.
it's not me
and not you.
there is one eyelid's colour
boiling in the summer rain.

we cannot save ourselves.
I can't save you.
don't even try to save me!
don't look at me!

Save your words, darling,
we'll soon just fall asleep,
we'll soon feel reticent steps,
we'll soon hear lost footprints,
we'll just see our world passing by,
our beloved passers-by runing,
our charming little places vanishing,
perhaps our soft ankles twisting.

my soft quaver's smilling at me
and suddenly,
my life changes:
happiness tears, a bluer ceiling,
she feels a gentle touch on her neck
she turns around
and it's nothing but the stifling dining room.

She feels a dark grey pencil
running around a sight of her neck.
It points out a dot of sensitivity,
... just a soft tatoo.

Red faces and stubborn smiles,
she sees ironic wax feelings flying away,
staled sweet candies,
mad beautiful dolls,
world's most slapstick comedy. "

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

La mulți ani >:D< cu întârziere de o zi, scuze, dar ieri am fost atât de ocupată…

Astrid spunea...

multumesc mult >:D< >:D<