joi, 11 septembrie 2008

40th story - rendering





"Hey you.
You drug,
you placebo in a happy
and light blue environment.

Hey you pointless meaning,
meaningless song,
you rush hour in the morning,
or sunlight in a gothic chamber,
or disease that sings happily
on empty streets
through unquoted pavements,
and silly summer thoughts.

Hey you translucent object
in which I can see myself...
...and pretend it's not me
or maybe it's not you
or maybe we're both just images
seen by a lost child
with his eyes drowning in unknown places.

Hey you, my sweet disaster
my missing feature
my saved word in a vague hole
my piece of sky
my smiling rendering
my baleful,
my beautiful,
my childish,
my forgotten,
my sweet
...rendering."

4 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Ai schimbat prefixul numărului de posturi.:)La mai multe!

Astrid spunea...

multumesc, la fel >:D<

Anonim spunea...

poetry? legs...

Astrid spunea...

this one's new.. "the dude"? =)) >:D<
yea...I know..poetry?!?! :)))